Compare Bridgestone B290 and JK ULTIMA LXT
- Models Supported1 Model Supported1 Model Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.7/53.6/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/53.7/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/53.6/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.8/54/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.6/53.6/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B290 135/70 R12 65T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Disha Posted on 05-03-2015 17:50:084.6
B290 is a tyre offered by the renowned company named Bridgestone, which is suitable for passenger cars. It is designed mainly for the Indian market and comes in several sizes. It is a perfect match for vehicles like Fiat Linea, Ford Fiesta, Chevrolet Spark, Honda Amaze, Hyundai Elantra and a few others. This model provides utmost grip on both wet and dry road conditions, while preventing the risk of hydroplaning. It offers a better contact area, which is the part that touches the ground. On the whole, this tyre is undoubtedly a right choice that ensures outstanding performance besides giving a smooth ride.
Reviews for ULTIMA LXT 155/65 R12 71S TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190180Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.290345Width (mm)135155Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1212Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Ritika Kalia Posted on 06-03-2015 11:45:243.7
This is, without a doubt, among the finest radials to reach the shelves. With a firm grip, improved wet traction, and an excellent braking capacity, it takes the standards set for tyres up by a few notches. It holds the car down with balance and stability through high speeds and hairpin turns. It brings the best control to the vehicle, and aids it with the most precise steering. In addition to this, it proves to be the most comfortable of tyres, with a smooth and strain – free run. It raises fuel economy with a lower rolling resistance. Lastly, it brings a quiet and peaceful ride with a lower noise emission.