Compare Bridgestone B290 and Kumho SOLUS KL21
- Models Supported1 Model Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.7/53.3/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/54.4/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/53.7/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.8/54.7/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.6/54.6/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B290 135/70 R12 65T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Disha Posted on 05-03-2015 17:50:084.6
B290 is a tyre offered by the renowned company named Bridgestone, which is suitable for passenger cars. It is designed mainly for the Indian market and comes in several sizes. It is a perfect match for vehicles like Fiat Linea, Ford Fiesta, Chevrolet Spark, Honda Amaze, Hyundai Elantra and a few others. This model provides utmost grip on both wet and dry road conditions, while preventing the risk of hydroplaning. It offers a better contact area, which is the part that touches the ground. On the whole, this tyre is undoubtedly a right choice that ensures outstanding performance besides giving a smooth ride.
Reviews for SOLUS KL21 225/60 R17 99H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.290775Width (mm)135225Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7060Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1217Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years
- By Saurabh Posted on 19-03-2015 18:29:414.1
This is a tyre model built for the best of all benefits. It brings a superior grip on all surfaces, ensuring the best performance on wet grounds as well. It has the best durability and strength, gifted with the most advanced engineering from a company like Kumho. It lowers the fuel consumption for a far more efficient consumption, and seals a quiet, comfortable ride for its passengers.