Compare Bridgestone B290 and Michelin Latitude Cross
- Models Supported4 Models Supported8 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.7/54.2/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/53.9/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/54.1/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.8/53.7/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.6/54.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B290 175/60 R15 81T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Disha Posted on 05-03-2015 17:50:084.6
B290 is a tyre offered by the renowned company named Bridgestone, which is suitable for passenger cars. It is designed mainly for the Indian market and comes in several sizes. It is a perfect match for vehicles like Fiat Linea, Ford Fiesta, Chevrolet Spark, Honda Amaze, Hyundai Elantra and a few others. This model provides utmost grip on both wet and dry road conditions, while preventing the risk of hydroplaning. It offers a better contact area, which is the part that touches the ground. On the whole, this tyre is undoubtedly a right choice that ensures outstanding performance besides giving a smooth ride.
Reviews for Latitude Cross 215/75 R15 100T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.462800Width (mm)175215Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6075Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Shohrat Shankar Posted on 06-03-2015 12:07:074.1
This Latitude Cross is one among the various tyre models offered by the reputed tyre maker named Michelin. This company is mostly known for producing tyres that are durable and better in performance. Its build with high strength materials that makes it highly durable. This gives the driver a better control over the vehicle at the time of braking and even when taking turns. On the whole, this radial features all the qualities that anyone could ask for.