Compare Bridgestone B290 and Nexen SB 702
- Models Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.7/54.4/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/53.7/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/54.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.8/54.1/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.6/53.8/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B290 145/70 R13 71T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Disha Posted on 05-03-2015 17:50:084.6
B290 is a tyre offered by the renowned company named Bridgestone, which is suitable for passenger cars. It is designed mainly for the Indian market and comes in several sizes. It is a perfect match for vehicles like Fiat Linea, Ford Fiesta, Chevrolet Spark, Honda Amaze, Hyundai Elantra and a few others. This model provides utmost grip on both wet and dry road conditions, while preventing the risk of hydroplaning. It offers a better contact area, which is the part that touches the ground. On the whole, this tyre is undoubtedly a right choice that ensures outstanding performance besides giving a smooth ride.
Reviews for SB 702 185/70 R13 86T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.345530Width (mm)145185Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7070Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1313Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years
- By Gaurav Gandhi Posted on 20-03-2015 14:08:304.1
Nexen is one of the finest producers of radials available in the market today. Tyres of this brand are mostly known for their best quality and high performance. Out of its various products, this SB 702 model is made with resistance to irregular wear. It has the best braking ability that enables short stopping distances. Whether it is wet or dry roads, a firm grip is maintained all through the drive. Moreover, this radial has a light weight profile that aids in better fuel efficiency. Its optimum tread pattern can take on any surface and keeps a vehicle stable at all times. Besides these, it ensures maximum safety at the time of taking turns and guarantees a noise free ride. All in all, this is one of the fine tyre models that any driver can look for their vehicle.