Compare Bridgestone B290 and Pirelli CINTURATO P7
- Models Supported8 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.7/54.7/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/54.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/54.1/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.8/54.1/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.6/54.3/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B290 195/55 R16 87T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Disha Posted on 05-03-2015 17:50:084.6
B290 is a tyre offered by the renowned company named Bridgestone, which is suitable for passenger cars. It is designed mainly for the Indian market and comes in several sizes. It is a perfect match for vehicles like Fiat Linea, Ford Fiesta, Chevrolet Spark, Honda Amaze, Hyundai Elantra and a few others. This model provides utmost grip on both wet and dry road conditions, while preventing the risk of hydroplaning. It offers a better contact area, which is the part that touches the ground. On the whole, this tyre is undoubtedly a right choice that ensures outstanding performance besides giving a smooth ride.
Reviews for CINTURATO P7 205/55 R16 91V RunflatWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190240Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.545615Width (mm)195205Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.5555Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1616Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years4 Years
- By Amlan Bhattacharya Posted on 03-03-2015 20:06:054.3
It is not surprising that Pirelli is renowned far and wide for the holding quality of its tyres. This model, the Cinturato P7 combines the best of all elements in one tyre. It has the best traction, meant to withstand on all surfaces, be it wet or dry. In addition to this, it offers an outstanding braking capacity making control and handling easier. The exceptional steering response is a great plus point with this tyre, a feature that cements the control for its driver, leaving very less room for error. Topping it all off, this radial is also meant for a quiet and comfortable ride. It has a far less rolling resistance, and even makes for an excellent fuel saving a tyre could achieve.