Compare Bridgestone B290 and Pirelli P6
- Models Supported4 Models Supported7 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.7/53.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/53.8/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.8/53.4/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.6/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B290 175/60 R15 81T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Disha Posted on 05-03-2015 17:50:084.6
B290 is a tyre offered by the renowned company named Bridgestone, which is suitable for passenger cars. It is designed mainly for the Indian market and comes in several sizes. It is a perfect match for vehicles like Fiat Linea, Ford Fiesta, Chevrolet Spark, Honda Amaze, Hyundai Elantra and a few others. This model provides utmost grip on both wet and dry road conditions, while preventing the risk of hydroplaning. It offers a better contact area, which is the part that touches the ground. On the whole, this tyre is undoubtedly a right choice that ensures outstanding performance besides giving a smooth ride.
Reviews for P6 195/60 R15 88H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.462560Width (mm)175195Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6060Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years4 Years
- By Naveen Posted on 23-03-2015 18:29:353.7
Pirelli is one of the top players in the tyre industry that produces radials for different kinds of vehicles. Out of its numerous products, this P6 is an all season tyre that comes with the finest handling characteristics. It is built with many high grade elements, which makes it quite stronger to run on any surface. It has a sophisticated tread pattern with variable pitching shoulders that ensures good stability and minimal noise. A firm grip is offered on all kinds of roads be it wet, dry or snow filled. Besides these, it guarantees safe cornering and gives an excellent braking performance. Other features such as precise steering response, maximum traction, prevention of hydroplaning and reduced fuel usage further adds to its advantages.