Compare Bridgestone B290 and Pirelli SCORPION ZERO
- Models Supported1 Model Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.7/54.2/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/54.1/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/53.9/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.8/53.3/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4.6/53.8/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B290 135/70 R12 65T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Disha Posted on 05-03-2015 17:50:084.6
B290 is a tyre offered by the renowned company named Bridgestone, which is suitable for passenger cars. It is designed mainly for the Indian market and comes in several sizes. It is a perfect match for vehicles like Fiat Linea, Ford Fiesta, Chevrolet Spark, Honda Amaze, Hyundai Elantra and a few others. This model provides utmost grip on both wet and dry road conditions, while preventing the risk of hydroplaning. It offers a better contact area, which is the part that touches the ground. On the whole, this tyre is undoubtedly a right choice that ensures outstanding performance besides giving a smooth ride.
Reviews for SCORPION ZERO 275/55 R19 111V TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190240Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.2901090Width (mm)135275Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.7055Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1219Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years4 Years
- By Naveen Posted on 04-03-2015 15:59:223.9
The range of tyres from Pirelli stand out among radials all over the world. This one, the Scorpion Zero is no different from the rest of high grade products. It combines good traction and smooth braking, bringing the best control to its driver. The most precise steering further enhances handling. A smooth and eased out drive is guaranteed with a radial such as this, benefiting from low rolling resistance. A quiet and comfortable drive is also guaranteed, wrapping up the fine features it has to offer.