Compare Bridgestone B390 and Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT LX FR OWL
- Models Supported6 Models Supported1 Model Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.5/54/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/53.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.4/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.3/53.6/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.9/52.4/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B390 205/65 R15 94H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Dr. krishna parekh Posted on 03-03-2015 15:01:434.3
Bridgestone has also produced various touring tyres and B390 is one among them. This particular model provides a smoother ride when compared to the standard ones and offers an enhanced control as well as handling. It has a wider tread that helps in giving better stability. It is not only long lasting but also ensures precise steering response. This model releases very low level of noise on roads and gives a smooth driving experience. In addition to these, its features like improved braking, stability, cornering and maximum traction makes it an ideal choice for a safe drive.
Reviews for CONTICROSSCONTACT LX FR OWL 265/70 R15 112T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.6701120Width (mm)205265Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6570Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years3 Years
- By Sachin Posted on 03-03-2015 15:21:383.4
The range of tyres from Continental peak at the CONTICROSSCONTACT LX FR OWL. This is quality of the very finest, meant to blend all features into one tyre. It has a firm grip, the best braking capacity, and a most responsive steering. All of this together build a healthy control for the car to drive on. In addition, the radial also goes out of its way and enhances fuel savings, and builds a comfortable and quiet drive for the passengers.