Compare Bridgestone B390 and Falken AZENIS FK453
- Models Supported6 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.5/54/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.4/54.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.3/54/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.9/54.2/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B390 205/65 R15 94H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Dr. krishna parekh Posted on 03-03-2015 15:01:434.3
Bridgestone has also produced various touring tyres and B390 is one among them. This particular model provides a smoother ride when compared to the standard ones and offers an enhanced control as well as handling. It has a wider tread that helps in giving better stability. It is not only long lasting but also ensures precise steering response. This model releases very low level of noise on roads and gives a smooth driving experience. In addition to these, its features like improved braking, stability, cornering and maximum traction makes it an ideal choice for a safe drive.
Reviews for AZENIS FK453 265/40 ZR18 101Y TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.670825Width (mm)205265Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6540Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1518Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RZRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Mukesh Posted on 23-02-2015 15:33:574.1
Falken commands a fleet of the finest tyre models, and this one is among the higher ranges. It provides the best grip for its vehicle, commandeering it to safety even on slippery and rough surfaces. A fine braking capacity ensures that it can stop quickly, and weave through corners with ease and flexibility. The steering response that the radial has, gives its driver a refinement to handling, while enabling better control. It guards its machine with stability and balance throughout, keeping good performance within bars of safety. Topping the never ending features, the tyre makes for better fuel economy. Lesser noise while driving endows its driver with the privilege of peace and comfort on the drive.