Compare Bridgestone B390 and Falken AZENIS PT722
- Models Supported6 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.5/54/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/53.7/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.4/53.3/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.3/53.7/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.9/54.2/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B390 205/65 R15 94H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Dr. krishna parekh Posted on 03-03-2015 15:01:434.3
Bridgestone has also produced various touring tyres and B390 is one among them. This particular model provides a smoother ride when compared to the standard ones and offers an enhanced control as well as handling. It has a wider tread that helps in giving better stability. It is not only long lasting but also ensures precise steering response. This model releases very low level of noise on roads and gives a smooth driving experience. In addition to these, its features like improved braking, stability, cornering and maximum traction makes it an ideal choice for a safe drive.
Reviews for AZENIS PT722 195/55 R15 85V TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210240Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.670515Width (mm)205195Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6555Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Debapratim Posted on 03-03-2015 15:48:023.8
AZENIS PT722 is one of the tyre models offered by the reputed company named Falken. This is the first premium touring tyre from the firm, which is mainly developed for providing a comfortable ride. It is an all season tyre that is long lasting and capable of increasing fuel efficiency. It is available in different sizes like 14, 15, 16 and 17 inches to select from. This tyre has an asymmetric tread design that ensures maximum grip, while the wear indicators regularly informs about its proper rotation timing. Improved handling and anti-hydroplaning ability are the two other factors, which makes it one of the preferred tyre models for wet road conditions.