Compare Bridgestone B390 and Goodyear DP B1
- Models Supported6 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.5/54.3/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/54.3/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.4/54.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.3/53.9/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.9/54.3/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B390 205/65 R15 94H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Dr. krishna parekh Posted on 03-03-2015 15:01:434.3
Bridgestone has also produced various touring tyres and B390 is one among them. This particular model provides a smoother ride when compared to the standard ones and offers an enhanced control as well as handling. It has a wider tread that helps in giving better stability. It is not only long lasting but also ensures precise steering response. This model releases very low level of noise on roads and gives a smooth driving experience. In addition to these, its features like improved braking, stability, cornering and maximum traction makes it an ideal choice for a safe drive.
Reviews for DP B1 185/60 R15 84H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.670500Width (mm)205185Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6560Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Dharshan Posted on 16-03-2015 14:16:484.3
The radials from Goodyear have quality in every regard. This is a model that brings the best benefits to its rider. It has a fulfilling grip on all surfaces, and allows excellent wet performance. It is built for the best durability and strength, made for withstanding the rough roads and surviving. A superior braking, a tightened steering and the best control together raise performance to its highest. Going past conventional bounds, the tyre also brings fuel savings, and ensures a quiet, comfortable ride.