Compare Bridgestone B390 and Goodyear EAGLE F1 GSD3
- Models Supported6 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.5/54.1/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/53.8/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.4/53.8/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.3/53.6/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.9/52.9/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B390 205/65 R15 94H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Dr. krishna parekh Posted on 03-03-2015 15:01:434.3
Bridgestone has also produced various touring tyres and B390 is one among them. This particular model provides a smoother ride when compared to the standard ones and offers an enhanced control as well as handling. It has a wider tread that helps in giving better stability. It is not only long lasting but also ensures precise steering response. This model releases very low level of noise on roads and gives a smooth driving experience. In addition to these, its features like improved braking, stability, cornering and maximum traction makes it an ideal choice for a safe drive.
Reviews for EAGLE F1 GSD3 195/55 R15 85W RunflatWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210270Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.670515Width (mm)205195Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6555Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Naveen Posted on 03-03-2015 15:58:453.6
Goodyear is renowned in the area of tyre making, and not without good reason. The Eagle F1 GSD3 raises barriers for tyres around the world. It blends the best performance with top notch handling and safety. Supreme grip, both on wet and dry surfaces, comes along with a firm braking capacity. Both balance and stability are assured with this radial, and precision steering battles the uncertainties of a road with the best handling possible. Altogether, this is a tyre that puts together the best elements for its driver.