Compare Bridgestone B390 and JK Ultima XPC
- Models Supported6 Models Supported1 Model Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.5/53/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/53.6/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.4/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.3/54.2/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.9/53.8/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B390 205/65 R15 94H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Dr. krishna parekh Posted on 03-03-2015 15:01:434.3
Bridgestone has also produced various touring tyres and B390 is one among them. This particular model provides a smoother ride when compared to the standard ones and offers an enhanced control as well as handling. It has a wider tread that helps in giving better stability. It is not only long lasting but also ensures precise steering response. This model releases very low level of noise on roads and gives a smooth driving experience. In addition to these, its features like improved braking, stability, cornering and maximum traction makes it an ideal choice for a safe drive.
Reviews for Ultima XPC 165/80 R15 TubeWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.6700Width (mm)205165Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6580Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Chetan Posted on 20-03-2015 12:00:063.6
This radial is another great product from JK Tyres. It affirms a great control, with the help of a smooth handling and a tight steering. Braking and cornering are improved. Balance and stability hold the car down at all speeds, ensuring that performance is always coupled with top grade safety. The fuel economy is also improved, and the ride quality is fulfilled with a promise of peace and comfort.