Compare Bridgestone B390 and Kumho 777A
- Models Supported6 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.5/54.2/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.4/54.2/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.3/54.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.9/54.1/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B390 205/65 R15 94H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Dr. krishna parekh Posted on 03-03-2015 15:01:434.3
Bridgestone has also produced various touring tyres and B390 is one among them. This particular model provides a smoother ride when compared to the standard ones and offers an enhanced control as well as handling. It has a wider tread that helps in giving better stability. It is not only long lasting but also ensures precise steering response. This model releases very low level of noise on roads and gives a smooth driving experience. In addition to these, its features like improved braking, stability, cornering and maximum traction makes it an ideal choice for a safe drive.
Reviews for 777A 165/70 R12 76H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.670400Width (mm)205165Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6570Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1512Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years
- By Thomas Posted on 09-03-2015 10:35:464.2
This tyre comes from a manufacturer of great acclaim, and it holds true to its company's renown. This 777A model asserts its place among the best radials for years to come. It has the firmest grip, aided with even firmer braking. It enforces balance and stability for the vehicle all through its drive, and builds the best safety for it. With a lower strain for its rolling, it expends lesser energy from the car's side and saves fuel. It also has a lower noise emission, enhancing comfort for its driver.