Compare Bridgestone B390 and Michelin Latitude Cross
- Models Supported6 Models Supported8 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.5/54.2/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/53.9/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.4/54.1/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.3/53.7/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.9/54.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B390 205/65 R15 94H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Dr. krishna parekh Posted on 03-03-2015 15:01:434.3
Bridgestone has also produced various touring tyres and B390 is one among them. This particular model provides a smoother ride when compared to the standard ones and offers an enhanced control as well as handling. It has a wider tread that helps in giving better stability. It is not only long lasting but also ensures precise steering response. This model releases very low level of noise on roads and gives a smooth driving experience. In addition to these, its features like improved braking, stability, cornering and maximum traction makes it an ideal choice for a safe drive.
Reviews for Latitude Cross 215/75 R15 100T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.670800Width (mm)205215Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6575Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Shohrat Shankar Posted on 06-03-2015 12:07:074.1
This Latitude Cross is one among the various tyre models offered by the reputed tyre maker named Michelin. This company is mostly known for producing tyres that are durable and better in performance. Its build with high strength materials that makes it highly durable. This gives the driver a better control over the vehicle at the time of braking and even when taking turns. On the whole, this radial features all the qualities that anyone could ask for.