Compare Bridgestone B390 and MRF VTM
- Models Supported6 Models Supported7 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.5/53.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/53.2/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.4/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.3/53.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.9/53.6/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B390 205/65 R15 94H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Dr. krishna parekh Posted on 03-03-2015 15:01:434.3
Bridgestone has also produced various touring tyres and B390 is one among them. This particular model provides a smoother ride when compared to the standard ones and offers an enhanced control as well as handling. It has a wider tread that helps in giving better stability. It is not only long lasting but also ensures precise steering response. This model releases very low level of noise on roads and gives a smooth driving experience. In addition to these, its features like improved braking, stability, cornering and maximum traction makes it an ideal choice for a safe drive.
Reviews for VTM 175/70 R13 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.6700Width (mm)205175Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6570Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1513Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Brijesh Vashishta Posted on 06-03-2015 15:44:483.5
The MRF company stands out in terms of quality defining products, and this model makes no exception. It combines firm handling with comfort and safety. It has a low rolling resistance, ensuring that the vehicle has the smoothest drive, along with a lower fuel consumption accompanying it. A firm braking capacity and traction on all surfaces enhance control for the driver. It brings the confidence and ease of handling for anyone behind the wheel. In addition to this, the VTM model series is also long lasting, with quality that withstands the bearing of streets and of time as well.