Compare Bridgestone B390 and MRF Wanderer AT
- Models Supported6 Models Supported8 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.5/53.6/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/52.8/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.4/52.4/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.3/52.6/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.9/52.8/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B390 205/65 R15 94H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Dr. krishna parekh Posted on 03-03-2015 15:01:434.3
Bridgestone has also produced various touring tyres and B390 is one among them. This particular model provides a smoother ride when compared to the standard ones and offers an enhanced control as well as handling. It has a wider tread that helps in giving better stability. It is not only long lasting but also ensures precise steering response. This model releases very low level of noise on roads and gives a smooth driving experience. In addition to these, its features like improved braking, stability, cornering and maximum traction makes it an ideal choice for a safe drive.
Reviews for Wanderer AT 215/75 R15 TubeWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.6700Width (mm)205215Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6575Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Nikhil Posted on 05-03-2015 18:52:162.8
Models such as these demonstrate just why MRF stands out in what it does. It scores on all features that radials are known for, with the best traction and braking performance. It brings the best control home, and gives the most precise steering response for an even more admirable handling ability. It fights for a lower fuel consumption as well, and builds the most comfortable and peaceful of drives for its passengers. All in all, with a range of products that match this one in terms of quality, MRF is destined to rule the tyre business.