Compare Bridgestone B390 and Nexen N 5000
- Models Supported6 Models Supported6 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.5/53.1/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/53/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.4/52.6/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.3/52.7/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.9/52.6/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B390 205/65 R15 94H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Dr. krishna parekh Posted on 03-03-2015 15:01:434.3
Bridgestone has also produced various touring tyres and B390 is one among them. This particular model provides a smoother ride when compared to the standard ones and offers an enhanced control as well as handling. It has a wider tread that helps in giving better stability. It is not only long lasting but also ensures precise steering response. This model releases very low level of noise on roads and gives a smooth driving experience. In addition to these, its features like improved braking, stability, cornering and maximum traction makes it an ideal choice for a safe drive.
Reviews for N 5000 205/65 R15 92H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.670630Width (mm)205205Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6565Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years
- By Saurabh Posted on 03-03-2015 18:01:282.8
Radials are the foundation for their car's performance, and lack of performance. They are responsible for building a sound control for the vehicle. The N 5000 brings a high powered grip to suit any surface. Braking is made smoother and easier with the help of this tyre. Stability and a balanced steering are also assured benefits. The radial has the most precise steering, refining control for its vehicle. Going further than standard tyre benefits, this one also helps with fuel saving. It seals its all rounded feat with a comfortable and quiet ride for its owner.