Compare Bridgestone B390 and Nexen N 7000
- Models Supported6 Models Supported6 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.5/53.4/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/52.7/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.4/52.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.3/52.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.9/53.6/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B390 205/65 R15 94H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Dr. krishna parekh Posted on 03-03-2015 15:01:434.3
Bridgestone has also produced various touring tyres and B390 is one among them. This particular model provides a smoother ride when compared to the standard ones and offers an enhanced control as well as handling. It has a wider tread that helps in giving better stability. It is not only long lasting but also ensures precise steering response. This model releases very low level of noise on roads and gives a smooth driving experience. In addition to these, its features like improved braking, stability, cornering and maximum traction makes it an ideal choice for a safe drive.
Reviews for N 7000 205/65 R15 95V TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210240Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.670690Width (mm)205205Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6565Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years
- By Rajesh Ambure Posted on 09-03-2015 18:14:083
Nexen tyres is an established name in the tyre industry that has made its mark by offering best quality tyres to customers. There are a wide range of radials that are produced by this manufacturer and N 7000 is one among them. This is an ultra high performance all season tyre that comes with a directional tread pattern. It runs excellently both on wet and dry surfaces, while maintaining maximum grip all through the drive. Not only it keeps a vehicle stable and well balanced, but also provides a comfortable driving experience. The mixture of silica compound with rigid rubber further, makes it durable and safe to drive.