Compare Bridgestone B390 and Nexen SB 702
- Models Supported6 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.5/54.4/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/53.7/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.4/54.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.3/54.1/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.9/53.8/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B390 205/65 R15 94H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Dr. krishna parekh Posted on 03-03-2015 15:01:434.3
Bridgestone has also produced various touring tyres and B390 is one among them. This particular model provides a smoother ride when compared to the standard ones and offers an enhanced control as well as handling. It has a wider tread that helps in giving better stability. It is not only long lasting but also ensures precise steering response. This model releases very low level of noise on roads and gives a smooth driving experience. In addition to these, its features like improved braking, stability, cornering and maximum traction makes it an ideal choice for a safe drive.
Reviews for SB 702 185/70 R13 86T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.670530Width (mm)205185Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6570Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1513Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years
- By Gaurav Gandhi Posted on 20-03-2015 14:08:304.1
Nexen is one of the finest producers of radials available in the market today. Tyres of this brand are mostly known for their best quality and high performance. Out of its various products, this SB 702 model is made with resistance to irregular wear. It has the best braking ability that enables short stopping distances. Whether it is wet or dry roads, a firm grip is maintained all through the drive. Moreover, this radial has a light weight profile that aids in better fuel efficiency. Its optimum tread pattern can take on any surface and keeps a vehicle stable at all times. Besides these, it ensures maximum safety at the time of taking turns and guarantees a noise free ride. All in all, this is one of the fine tyre models that any driver can look for their vehicle.