Compare Bridgestone B390 and Pirelli P ZEROROSSO MO
- Models Supported6 Models Supported8 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.5/53.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/53.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.4/53.1/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.3/53.3/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.9/53.7/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B390 205/65 R15 94H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Dr. krishna parekh Posted on 03-03-2015 15:01:434.3
Bridgestone has also produced various touring tyres and B390 is one among them. This particular model provides a smoother ride when compared to the standard ones and offers an enhanced control as well as handling. It has a wider tread that helps in giving better stability. It is not only long lasting but also ensures precise steering response. This model releases very low level of noise on roads and gives a smooth driving experience. In addition to these, its features like improved braking, stability, cornering and maximum traction makes it an ideal choice for a safe drive.
Reviews for P ZEROROSSO MO 225/45 R17 94W TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210270Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.670670Width (mm)205225Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6545Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1517Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years4 Years
- By Rajendra Singh Posted on 19-03-2015 18:05:333.4
Pirelli has been successful in supplying an assorted range of radials that are superior in quality and performance as well. This firm makes tyres to suit different kinds of vehicles. One of its models named P ZEROROSSO MO is specifically designed to provide the finest steering response and to keep a car stable as well as balanced. It is made with resistance to cuts and uneven wear that in turn, helps in prolonging its life. Besides these, it has the ability to increase mileage and prevents the possibility of aquaplaning. It also ensures better cornering at high speeds thus, making the ride quite safer for its passengers.