Compare Bridgestone B390 and Pirelli P6
- Models Supported6 Models Supported7 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.5/53.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.4/53.8/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.3/53.4/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.9/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B390 205/65 R15 94H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Dr. krishna parekh Posted on 03-03-2015 15:01:434.3
Bridgestone has also produced various touring tyres and B390 is one among them. This particular model provides a smoother ride when compared to the standard ones and offers an enhanced control as well as handling. It has a wider tread that helps in giving better stability. It is not only long lasting but also ensures precise steering response. This model releases very low level of noise on roads and gives a smooth driving experience. In addition to these, its features like improved braking, stability, cornering and maximum traction makes it an ideal choice for a safe drive.
Reviews for P6 195/60 R15 88H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.670560Width (mm)205195Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6560Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years4 Years
- By Naveen Posted on 23-03-2015 18:29:353.7
Pirelli is one of the top players in the tyre industry that produces radials for different kinds of vehicles. Out of its numerous products, this P6 is an all season tyre that comes with the finest handling characteristics. It is built with many high grade elements, which makes it quite stronger to run on any surface. It has a sophisticated tread pattern with variable pitching shoulders that ensures good stability and minimal noise. A firm grip is offered on all kinds of roads be it wet, dry or snow filled. Besides these, it guarantees safe cornering and gives an excellent braking performance. Other features such as precise steering response, maximum traction, prevention of hydroplaning and reduced fuel usage further adds to its advantages.