Compare Bridgestone B390 and Pirelli SCORPION ZERO
- Models Supported6 Models Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.5/54.2/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/54.1/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.4/53.9/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.3/53.3/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.9/53.8/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B390 205/65 R15 94H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Dr. krishna parekh Posted on 03-03-2015 15:01:434.3
Bridgestone has also produced various touring tyres and B390 is one among them. This particular model provides a smoother ride when compared to the standard ones and offers an enhanced control as well as handling. It has a wider tread that helps in giving better stability. It is not only long lasting but also ensures precise steering response. This model releases very low level of noise on roads and gives a smooth driving experience. In addition to these, its features like improved braking, stability, cornering and maximum traction makes it an ideal choice for a safe drive.
Reviews for SCORPION ZERO 275/55 R19 111V TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210240Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.6701090Width (mm)205275Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6555Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1519Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years4 Years
- By Naveen Posted on 04-03-2015 15:59:223.9
The range of tyres from Pirelli stand out among radials all over the world. This one, the Scorpion Zero is no different from the rest of high grade products. It combines good traction and smooth braking, bringing the best control to its driver. The most precise steering further enhances handling. A smooth and eased out drive is guaranteed with a radial such as this, benefiting from low rolling resistance. A quiet and comfortable drive is also guaranteed, wrapping up the fine features it has to offer.