Compare Bridgestone B390 and Pirelli XL ROSO BC
- Models Supported6 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.5/53.6/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/53.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.4/53.8/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.3/53.2/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.9/53.3/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B390 205/65 R15 94H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Dr. krishna parekh Posted on 03-03-2015 15:01:434.3
Bridgestone has also produced various touring tyres and B390 is one among them. This particular model provides a smoother ride when compared to the standard ones and offers an enhanced control as well as handling. It has a wider tread that helps in giving better stability. It is not only long lasting but also ensures precise steering response. This model releases very low level of noise on roads and gives a smooth driving experience. In addition to these, its features like improved braking, stability, cornering and maximum traction makes it an ideal choice for a safe drive.
Reviews for XL ROSO BC 275/40 ZR19 105Y TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.670925Width (mm)205275Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6540Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1519Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RZRWarranty (Year)6 Years4 Years
- By Praveen Bhati Posted on 23-03-2015 18:14:193.5
This is a model from an acclaimed manufacturer, and it holds its own against all expectations thrust upon it. The XL ROSO BC has the best grip and traction, and allows for superior wet driving as well. The best control is granted, and braking and cornering are improved. Steering is tightened. The durability is of the best make, with the aid of a hardened manufacture. It goes out of the way to touch the fuel economy as well, saving energy for the ride. Topping its benefits off, the radial brings a smooth, comfortable and peaceful ride for its passengers all through.