Compare Bridgestone B390 and Yokohama C.drive AC01
- Models Supported6 Models Supported7 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.5/54.3/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/54.1/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.4/54.2/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.3/53.9/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.9/53.9/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for B390 205/65 R15 94H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Dr. krishna parekh Posted on 03-03-2015 15:01:434.3
Bridgestone has also produced various touring tyres and B390 is one among them. This particular model provides a smoother ride when compared to the standard ones and offers an enhanced control as well as handling. It has a wider tread that helps in giving better stability. It is not only long lasting but also ensures precise steering response. This model releases very low level of noise on roads and gives a smooth driving experience. In addition to these, its features like improved braking, stability, cornering and maximum traction makes it an ideal choice for a safe drive.
Reviews for C.drive AC01 195/60 R15 88V TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210240Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.670560Width (mm)205195Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6560Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Gaurav Gandhi Posted on 04-03-2015 12:41:574.1
Yokohama proves its grandeur in the tyre industry through models such as this one. The C.drive AC01 is made for superior performance. It mixes high speed with stability and safe handling. In addition, it provides a range of other benefits for its vehicle, including lower noise levels, increased fuel economy, and a soothingly comfort drive.