Compare Bridgestone Ecopia EP100A and Continental CONTICROSSCONTACT
- Models Supported7 Models Supported1 Model Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.3/54.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.8/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.6/53/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.2.8/54.2/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.1/54.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Ecopia EP100A 195/60 R15 88H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Disha Posted on 06-03-2015 10:55:542.9
Bridgestone is one such tyre making firms that has always utilized high end technological methods to produce its products, which are excellent in quality and performance as well. This specific model, Ecopia EP100A is made with rigid compounds that improves its life span. These also aid to perform better on all kinds of surfaces, while maintaining traction. This radial also ensures a comfortable ride by emitting very low noise and vibrations. On the whole, this is an ideal tyre model that is outstanding in terms of braking, cornering as well as stability.
Reviews for CONTICROSSCONTACT 275/50 R20 109W TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210270Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.560130Width (mm)195275Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6050Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1520Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years3 Years
- By Poonam malviya Posted on 23-02-2015 14:02:234
Continental holds renown for its tyres, and this model explains just why. The ContiCrossContact is the finest a driver could ask for. It has firm grip, and can bring traction to hold on wet surfaces as well. A great braking capacity ensures smooth and effortless cornering. It has the most precise steering response, further enhancing control and handling. Stability and balance follows the vehicle throughout its run with the aid of this radial. In addition to this, the smoothest and most comfortable drive is ensured with the help of a tyre for the least rolling resistance. Enhanced fuel efficiency and comfort while driving are added benefits of this fine radial.