Compare Bridgestone Ecopia EP100A and JK Brute 4x4
- Models Supported7 Models Supported8 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.3/54.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.8/54.2/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.6/54.6/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.2.8/54.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.1/54.1/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Ecopia EP100A 195/60 R15 88H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Disha Posted on 06-03-2015 10:55:542.9
Bridgestone is one such tyre making firms that has always utilized high end technological methods to produce its products, which are excellent in quality and performance as well. This specific model, Ecopia EP100A is made with rigid compounds that improves its life span. These also aid to perform better on all kinds of surfaces, while maintaining traction. This radial also ensures a comfortable ride by emitting very low noise and vibrations. On the whole, this is an ideal tyre model that is outstanding in terms of braking, cornering as well as stability.
Reviews for Brute 4x4 215/75 R15 TubeWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.5600Width (mm)195215Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6075Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Sivadathan Posted on 11-03-2015 18:45:084.4
The Brute 4x4 is another manifestation of JK tyres great engineering. This is a radial that is able to secure the best of all benefits, bringing the world to the feet of its driver. It has a high grade grip that suits all road conditions and surfaces, keeping the vehicle grounded always. An enhanced braking makes turning smoother and easier. The best steering response further raises controls, allowing the driver to steer through turns with confidence and ease. The fuel economy is also improved as a benefit of the radial, which maintains a low rolling pressure. Further, a quiet and comfortable ride is assured, with controlled noise emission. Altogether, this is a tyre model that sets the entire industry to a new scale.