Compare Bridgestone Ecopia EP100A and JK Elanzo
- Models Supported10 Models Supported9 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.3/53.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.8/53.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.6/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.2.8/53.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.1/53.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Ecopia EP100A 205/55 R16 91V TubelessWrite a Review
- By Disha Posted on 06-03-2015 10:55:542.9
Bridgestone is one such tyre making firms that has always utilized high end technological methods to produce its products, which are excellent in quality and performance as well. This specific model, Ecopia EP100A is made with rigid compounds that improves its life span. These also aid to perform better on all kinds of surfaces, while maintaining traction. This radial also ensures a comfortable ride by emitting very low noise and vibrations. On the whole, this is an ideal tyre model that is outstanding in terms of braking, cornering as well as stability.
Reviews for Elanzo 235/70 R16 105S TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.240180Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.615925Width (mm)205235Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.5570Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1616Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Amlan Bhattacharya Posted on 16-03-2015 18:13:223.5
The Elanzo is a great radial from JK Tyres. It manages to bring a blend of performance and safety, and does not leave out on ride quality as well. The tread design is sophisticated in its format, and it manages to mix all different benefits a radial could be wired with. Firm grip, improved braking, an enhanced steering, a low rolling resistance, and a comfortable ride are all combined benefits of this radial, and the fuel economy is not left out either.