Compare Bridgestone Ecopia EP100A and JK Elanzo NXT
- Models Supported7 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.3/55/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.8/55/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.6/55/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.2.8/55/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.1/55/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Ecopia EP100A 195/60 R15 88H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Disha Posted on 06-03-2015 10:55:542.9
Bridgestone is one such tyre making firms that has always utilized high end technological methods to produce its products, which are excellent in quality and performance as well. This specific model, Ecopia EP100A is made with rigid compounds that improves its life span. These also aid to perform better on all kinds of surfaces, while maintaining traction. This radial also ensures a comfortable ride by emitting very low noise and vibrations. On the whole, this is an ideal tyre model that is outstanding in terms of braking, cornering as well as stability.
Reviews for Elanzo NXT 225/60 R15 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.5600Width (mm)195225Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6060Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Mukesh Posted on 16-03-2015 18:08:375
The Elanzo NXT has registered as one of the best radial models to hit the shelves. It is supported by high grade benefits that include a great control, precise steering, hardened grip and improved braking. It offers stability and balance to secure the car at all speeds. Cruising at high speeds is enabled with confidence, and turning is made easier and smoother. The engineering of the radial incorporates the firmest build for enduring all the roughness of the streets. The fuel economy is improved, and a quiet ride is guaranteed. Altogether, this is a product of the best quality.