Compare Bridgestone Ecopia EP100A and Maxxis MA-307
- Models Supported7 Models Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.3/54.1/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.8/53.4/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.6/52.9/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.2.8/53.3/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.1/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Ecopia EP100A 195/60 R15 88H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Disha Posted on 06-03-2015 10:55:542.9
Bridgestone is one such tyre making firms that has always utilized high end technological methods to produce its products, which are excellent in quality and performance as well. This specific model, Ecopia EP100A is made with rigid compounds that improves its life span. These also aid to perform better on all kinds of surfaces, while maintaining traction. This radial also ensures a comfortable ride by emitting very low noise and vibrations. On the whole, this is an ideal tyre model that is outstanding in terms of braking, cornering as well as stability.
Reviews for MA-307 205/70 R15C 104QWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210160Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.560900Width (mm)195205Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6070Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years2 Years
- By Rajesh Ambure Posted on 06-03-2015 17:14:403.5
Maxxis has established itself as one of the finest tyre making firms, whose products are supplied to various countries in the world. Out of the numerous models it has produced, this MA-307 is a tough tyre that is suitable for extreme off road driving conditions. It is a puncture resistance radial that gives an impressive performance be it, dry or wet surfaces. Its grooves aid in effectively flushing out water to prevent the risk of hydroplaning. All these features together, makes this tyre one of the finest in terms of overall performance.