Compare Bridgestone Ecopia EP100A and Michelin Primacy 3 ST
- Models Supported7 Models Supported5 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.3/54.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.8/54.2/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.6/54.2/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.2.8/54.1/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.1/53.1/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Ecopia EP100A 195/60 R15 88H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Disha Posted on 06-03-2015 10:55:542.9
Bridgestone is one such tyre making firms that has always utilized high end technological methods to produce its products, which are excellent in quality and performance as well. This specific model, Ecopia EP100A is made with rigid compounds that improves its life span. These also aid to perform better on all kinds of surfaces, while maintaining traction. This radial also ensures a comfortable ride by emitting very low noise and vibrations. On the whole, this is an ideal tyre model that is outstanding in terms of braking, cornering as well as stability.
Reviews for Primacy 3 ST 195/65 R15 91V TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210240Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.560615Width (mm)195195Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Poonam malviya Posted on 06-03-2015 12:10:094
The Primacy 3 ST is one of the finest radials from the already acclaimed manufacturer, Michelin. It brings the best of all worlds to its rider, welding both hard wired performance, and soft comfort at the same time. The best traction is enabled with its revolutionary tread design, which can consistently perform on all surfaces. Grip is also aided by a sophisticatedly advanced braking capacity. Smooth running and easy cornering are allowed, and the handling is further refined with the help of a precise steering response. Prevention from uneven wear and a low rolling resistance bring a reduced fuel consumption, thereby aiding mileage as well. Sealing its basket of benefits is a comfortable, quiet ride with lower noise emissions. All in all, this is a radial that sets the pace for tyres of the future.