Compare Bridgestone Ecopia EP100A and MRF VTM
- Models Supported7 Models Supported7 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.3/53.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.8/53.2/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.6/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.2.8/53.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.1/53.6/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Ecopia EP100A 195/60 R15 88H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Disha Posted on 06-03-2015 10:55:542.9
Bridgestone is one such tyre making firms that has always utilized high end technological methods to produce its products, which are excellent in quality and performance as well. This specific model, Ecopia EP100A is made with rigid compounds that improves its life span. These also aid to perform better on all kinds of surfaces, while maintaining traction. This radial also ensures a comfortable ride by emitting very low noise and vibrations. On the whole, this is an ideal tyre model that is outstanding in terms of braking, cornering as well as stability.
Reviews for VTM 175/70 R13 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.5600Width (mm)195175Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6070Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1513Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Brijesh Vashishta Posted on 06-03-2015 15:44:483.5
The MRF company stands out in terms of quality defining products, and this model makes no exception. It combines firm handling with comfort and safety. It has a low rolling resistance, ensuring that the vehicle has the smoothest drive, along with a lower fuel consumption accompanying it. A firm braking capacity and traction on all surfaces enhance control for the driver. It brings the confidence and ease of handling for anyone behind the wheel. In addition to this, the VTM model series is also long lasting, with quality that withstands the bearing of streets and of time as well.