Compare Bridgestone Ecopia EP100A and MRF ZGP
- Models Supported7 Models Supported8 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.3/52.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.8/52.9/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.6/52.7/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.2.8/53.4/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.1/53.3/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Ecopia EP100A 195/60 R15 88H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Disha Posted on 06-03-2015 10:55:542.9
Bridgestone is one such tyre making firms that has always utilized high end technological methods to produce its products, which are excellent in quality and performance as well. This specific model, Ecopia EP100A is made with rigid compounds that improves its life span. These also aid to perform better on all kinds of surfaces, while maintaining traction. This radial also ensures a comfortable ride by emitting very low noise and vibrations. On the whole, this is an ideal tyre model that is outstanding in terms of braking, cornering as well as stability.
Reviews for ZGP 215/75 R15 TubeWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.5600Width (mm)195215Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6075Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Arsh Sharma Posted on 06-03-2015 16:00:063
It is no doubt, with products such as these, that MRF dominates the tyre field. This radial demonstrates just what makes this all acclaimed company tick. Its ZGP tyre model has an excellent grip for its vehicle, giving it a firm hold on all kinds of surfaces. A superior wet traction enables confidence on slippery surfaces. It maintains balance throughout, and gives it a stable hold at speeds. It has a precise steering response, making for the best control a driver could ask for. This technologically sound radial is meant to endure the test of time, and hold its quality for lasting amounts of time. It has a lower rolling resistance, bringing the fuel consumption down. A comfortable, noise free drive is also assured with this high grade tyre. Thus, this ZGP model finds its place among the most distinctive of tyre engineerings ever brought to the sphere of man.