Compare Bridgestone Ecopia EP100A and Nexen CP 672
- Models Supported7 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.3/54.2/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.8/53.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.6/53/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.2.8/52/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.1/53.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Ecopia EP100A 195/60 R15 88H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Disha Posted on 06-03-2015 10:55:542.9
Bridgestone is one such tyre making firms that has always utilized high end technological methods to produce its products, which are excellent in quality and performance as well. This specific model, Ecopia EP100A is made with rigid compounds that improves its life span. These also aid to perform better on all kinds of surfaces, while maintaining traction. This radial also ensures a comfortable ride by emitting very low noise and vibrations. On the whole, this is an ideal tyre model that is outstanding in terms of braking, cornering as well as stability.
Reviews for CP 672 195/55 R15 85H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.560515Width (mm)195195Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6055Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1515Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years
- By Rajendra Singh Posted on 03-03-2015 17:53:193.2
The Nexen brand is renowned for what they do, and this model throws light on how they make it happen. This is a radial that brings firm traction on all surfaces. It endures wet grounds and gives traction to beat all harsh conditions. The best braking capacity allows a vehicle with this radial to ease its way through turns. In addition to all this, the radial has the best steering response, allowing for an upgrade in the car's handling by many levels. Comfort and peace are also ensured with the help of this radial, which has the lowest rolling resistance for a smooth and easy drive. A lowered noise emission tops all of this. Altogether, it is safe to say that the CP 672 model is sure to set the standard for tyres for years to come.