Compare Bridgestone Ecopia EP100A and Nexen SB 702
- Models Supported7 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.3/54.4/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.8/53.7/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.6/54.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.2.8/54.1/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.1/53.8/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Ecopia EP100A 195/60 R15 88H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Disha Posted on 06-03-2015 10:55:542.9
Bridgestone is one such tyre making firms that has always utilized high end technological methods to produce its products, which are excellent in quality and performance as well. This specific model, Ecopia EP100A is made with rigid compounds that improves its life span. These also aid to perform better on all kinds of surfaces, while maintaining traction. This radial also ensures a comfortable ride by emitting very low noise and vibrations. On the whole, this is an ideal tyre model that is outstanding in terms of braking, cornering as well as stability.
Reviews for SB 702 185/70 R13 86T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.560530Width (mm)195185Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6070Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1513Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years
- By Gaurav Gandhi Posted on 20-03-2015 14:08:304.1
Nexen is one of the finest producers of radials available in the market today. Tyres of this brand are mostly known for their best quality and high performance. Out of its various products, this SB 702 model is made with resistance to irregular wear. It has the best braking ability that enables short stopping distances. Whether it is wet or dry roads, a firm grip is maintained all through the drive. Moreover, this radial has a light weight profile that aids in better fuel efficiency. Its optimum tread pattern can take on any surface and keeps a vehicle stable at all times. Besides these, it ensures maximum safety at the time of taking turns and guarantees a noise free ride. All in all, this is one of the fine tyre models that any driver can look for their vehicle.