Compare Bridgestone Ecopia EP100A and Nexen SB802
- Models Supported7 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.3/53.6/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.8/54.3/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.6/53/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.2.8/53.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.1/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Ecopia EP100A 195/60 R15 88H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Disha Posted on 06-03-2015 10:55:542.9
Bridgestone is one such tyre making firms that has always utilized high end technological methods to produce its products, which are excellent in quality and performance as well. This specific model, Ecopia EP100A is made with rigid compounds that improves its life span. These also aid to perform better on all kinds of surfaces, while maintaining traction. This radial also ensures a comfortable ride by emitting very low noise and vibrations. On the whole, this is an ideal tyre model that is outstanding in terms of braking, cornering as well as stability.
Reviews for SB802 155/80 R13 79T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.560437Width (mm)195155Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6080Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1513Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years
- By Ritika Kalia Posted on 20-03-2015 14:11:113.7
Nexen has successfully made its mark in the tyre industry by offering high quality products at reasonable prices. It has manufactured a wide range of products and SB802 is one among them. This particular model gives the best traction on wet roads, while safeguarding a vehicle from skidding. It enables short braking distances and keeps a car safe mainly, at the time of taking turns. Moreover, it also guarantees stability of a vehicle throughout even at high speeds. By providing a better steering response, it makes handling quite easier to a driver. Besides these, it offers an exceptional grip on both wet as well as dry surfaces and also guarantees a smooth ride to its passengers. Therefore, all these key qualities certainly makes it a preferred choice among others in the market.