Compare Bridgestone Ecopia EP100A and Pirelli SCORPION VERDE
- Models Supported7 Models Supported7 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.3.3/53.7/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.2.8/53.1/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.2.6/53.1/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.2.8/53.2/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.1/52.1/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for Ecopia EP100A 195/60 R15 88H TubelessWrite a Review
- By Disha Posted on 06-03-2015 10:55:542.9
Bridgestone is one such tyre making firms that has always utilized high end technological methods to produce its products, which are excellent in quality and performance as well. This specific model, Ecopia EP100A is made with rigid compounds that improves its life span. These also aid to perform better on all kinds of surfaces, while maintaining traction. This radial also ensures a comfortable ride by emitting very low noise and vibrations. On the whole, this is an ideal tyre model that is outstanding in terms of braking, cornering as well as stability.
Reviews for SCORPION VERDE 255/50 R19 103W TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210270Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.560875Width (mm)195255Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6050Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1519Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years4 Years
- By Neeraj Kumar Posted on 04-03-2015 15:55:373
Pirelli is one of the most accomplished tyre builders, and models such as these detail just how they shine in what they do. This Scorpion Verde takes tyre manufacturing to a new edge, combining a range of good features in one radial. It offers superior traction in wet and dry surfaces, besides enabling smooth and effortless braking. It has the most precise steering response, improving control by many lengths. A far lower rolling resistance lays the ground for better fuel economy. A quiet and comfortable drive tops off the benefits this tyre has to offer.