Compare Bridgestone L607 and Bridgestone TURANZA AR20
- Models Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.1/54.2/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.2/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.9/54/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.3.5/54.2/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life3.9/54.3/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for L607 155 R13 LT 90Q TubeWrite a Review
- By Brijesh Vashishta Posted on 06-03-2015 11:01:563.9
Bridgestone L607 is one of the tyre models offered by the company that is suitable for multi purpose vehicles. This is a radial constructed with an innovative tread pattern that has deeper grooves to provide an excellent grip on both wet and dry road conditions. Its performance is quite exceptional in terms of handling, braking as well as steering response. Other qualities like an improved fuel efficiency, reduced noise levels, best cornering and wear resistance further makes it a perfect model to go with.
Reviews for TURANZA AR20 145/70 R13 71H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.160210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.600345Width (mm)155145Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.70Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1313Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years6 Years
- By Mukesh Posted on 20-02-2015 14:18:394.1
Bridgestone specializes in producing high quality tyres, which are supplied to several countries in the world. This particular model from the company named TURANZA AR20, is made of Flat Contact Patch (FCP) that gives a better contact area. It also prevents risk of tyre deformations, while increasing its life span. The use of advanced silica tread compound is an advantage as it aids in offering a matchless performance by reducing its rolling resistance.