Compare Bridgestone POTENZA GIII and Bridgestone TURANZA AR20
- Models Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.5/54.2/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4.5/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.4.5/54/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.5/54.2/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life4/54.3/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for POTENZA GIII 165/60 R12 TubelessWrite a Review
- By Rajesh Ambure Posted on 09-03-2015 16:50:244.4
Bridgestone's radials have seldom failed to garb acclaim. This model shows the world just what defines the fiber of the company's outstanding design. The Potenza GIII has the best performance ensured, with top notch control and easy handling for the most comfortable ride experience. Improved braking also refines the vehicle's control, and allows easier cornering. Traction and grip are provided on all surfaces, keeping the vehicle's performance enhanced on all road conditions. Comfort and peace are also granted, with a lower noise emission and a smooth ride guaranteed. All in all, this radial raises the entire tyre industry to a new level.
Reviews for TURANZA AR20 145/80 R12 74H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.0375Width (mm)165145Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.6080Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1212Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years6 Years
- By Mukesh Posted on 20-02-2015 14:18:394.1
Bridgestone specializes in producing high quality tyres, which are supplied to several countries in the world. This particular model from the company named TURANZA AR20, is made of Flat Contact Patch (FCP) that gives a better contact area. It also prevents risk of tyre deformations, while increasing its life span. The use of advanced silica tread compound is an advantage as it aids in offering a matchless performance by reducing its rolling resistance.