Compare Bridgestone S248 and CEAT MILAZE
- Models Supported2 Models Supported1 Model Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.3/54.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/54.7/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.9/55/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/54.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/54.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S248 145/80 R12 74S TubeWrite a Review
- By Ashutosh Posted on 05-03-2015 17:53:454.3
Bridgestone is a tyre brand, which is trusted by countless people all across the world today. It is known for supplying high quality models that are good in handling and stability as well. Particularly, this S248 model series ensures the best handling as well as braking performance at high speeds and even when taking turns. It is a perfect choice for vehicles like Fiat Punto, Hyundai i10, Maruti Swift and a few others. This tyre features an attractive tread pattern that ensures an effective water dispersion besides offering a maximum grip on both dry and wet road conditions.
Reviews for MILAZE 155/65 R12 71S TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180180Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.375345Width (mm)145155Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.8065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1212Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Ashutosh Posted on 05-03-2015 18:12:474.6
The radial brings its already acclaimed manufacturer to the finest range. It combines high end performance with healthy handling, ensuring that safety and stability win at the end of the day. Precise steering helps the driver go a level up in terms of handling. Cornering is improved as well in this regard. In addition to all of this, it asserts its success with a much lower fuel consumption, comfort and peace in its ride.