Compare Bridgestone S248 and Falken AZENIS FK453
- Models Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.3/54/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/54/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.9/54.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/54/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/54.2/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S248 145/80 R12 74S TubeWrite a Review
- By Ashutosh Posted on 05-03-2015 17:53:454.3
Bridgestone is a tyre brand, which is trusted by countless people all across the world today. It is known for supplying high quality models that are good in handling and stability as well. Particularly, this S248 model series ensures the best handling as well as braking performance at high speeds and even when taking turns. It is a perfect choice for vehicles like Fiat Punto, Hyundai i10, Maruti Swift and a few others. This tyre features an attractive tread pattern that ensures an effective water dispersion besides offering a maximum grip on both dry and wet road conditions.
Reviews for AZENIS FK453 265/40 ZR18 101Y TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.375825Width (mm)145265Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.8040Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1218Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RZRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Mukesh Posted on 23-02-2015 15:33:574.1
Falken commands a fleet of the finest tyre models, and this one is among the higher ranges. It provides the best grip for its vehicle, commandeering it to safety even on slippery and rough surfaces. A fine braking capacity ensures that it can stop quickly, and weave through corners with ease and flexibility. The steering response that the radial has, gives its driver a refinement to handling, while enabling better control. It guards its machine with stability and balance throughout, keeping good performance within bars of safety. Topping the never ending features, the tyre makes for better fuel economy. Lesser noise while driving endows its driver with the privilege of peace and comfort on the drive.