Compare Bridgestone S248 and Goodyear DP C1
- Models Supported8 Models Supported5 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.3/54.2/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/54.7/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.9/54.1/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/54.2/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/54.3/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S248 165/80 R14 85T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Ashutosh Posted on 05-03-2015 17:53:454.3
Bridgestone is a tyre brand, which is trusted by countless people all across the world today. It is known for supplying high quality models that are good in handling and stability as well. Particularly, this S248 model series ensures the best handling as well as braking performance at high speeds and even when taking turns. It is a perfect choice for vehicles like Fiat Punto, Hyundai i10, Maruti Swift and a few others. This tyre features an attractive tread pattern that ensures an effective water dispersion besides offering a maximum grip on both dry and wet road conditions.
Reviews for DP C1 165/65 R14 79T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.515437Width (mm)165165Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.8065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1414Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Neeraj Kumar Posted on 16-03-2015 14:18:284.3
The DP-C1 is one of the best radials, another fine achievement from Goodyear. It has a great traction to suit all road conditions. Wet performance is equally good. Durability and strength are top notch. The fuel economy is also improved. A comfortable, quiet ride tops off the benefits that the high grade tyre has to offer.