Compare Bridgestone S248 and Goodyear EAGLE F1 GSD3
- Models Supported8 Models Supported5 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.3/54.1/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/53.8/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.9/53.8/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/53.6/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/52.9/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S248 165/80 R14 85T TubelessWrite a Review
- By Ashutosh Posted on 05-03-2015 17:53:454.3
Bridgestone is a tyre brand, which is trusted by countless people all across the world today. It is known for supplying high quality models that are good in handling and stability as well. Particularly, this S248 model series ensures the best handling as well as braking performance at high speeds and even when taking turns. It is a perfect choice for vehicles like Fiat Punto, Hyundai i10, Maruti Swift and a few others. This tyre features an attractive tread pattern that ensures an effective water dispersion besides offering a maximum grip on both dry and wet road conditions.
Reviews for EAGLE F1 GSD3 185/65 R14 86H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.190210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.515530Width (mm)165185Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.8065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1414Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Naveen Posted on 03-03-2015 15:58:453.6
Goodyear is renowned in the area of tyre making, and not without good reason. The Eagle F1 GSD3 raises barriers for tyres around the world. It blends the best performance with top notch handling and safety. Supreme grip, both on wet and dry surfaces, comes along with a firm braking capacity. Both balance and stability are assured with this radial, and precision steering battles the uncertainties of a road with the best handling possible. Altogether, this is a tyre that puts together the best elements for its driver.