Compare Bridgestone S248 and Goodyear GPS2
- Models Supported2 Models Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.3/53.5/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/53.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.9/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/53.5/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/53.5/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S248 145/80 R12 74S TubeWrite a Review
- By Ashutosh Posted on 05-03-2015 17:53:454.3
Bridgestone is a tyre brand, which is trusted by countless people all across the world today. It is known for supplying high quality models that are good in handling and stability as well. Particularly, this S248 model series ensures the best handling as well as braking performance at high speeds and even when taking turns. It is a perfect choice for vehicles like Fiat Punto, Hyundai i10, Maruti Swift and a few others. This tyre features an attractive tread pattern that ensures an effective water dispersion besides offering a maximum grip on both dry and wet road conditions.
Reviews for GPS2 145/70 R12 69T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.375325Width (mm)145145Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.8070Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1212Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Rajendra Singh Posted on 11-03-2015 17:46:083.5
This is another stunning model from Goodyear, a tyre company that has captivated people on the global scale. The GPS2 makes for the most defining performance capacity, with top notch control enabled, alongside smooth and eased out handling. Traction is built on all surfaces, so that performance on wet grounds does not suffer. Braking and cornering are improved, and the best stability is delivered all through the ride. The radial aims to reach out to all features of the vehicle, and it scores as a fuel saver. Comfort and peace enable a priceless ride experience altogether, one enabled by the likes of tyres such as this one alone.