Compare Bridgestone S248 and Hankook OPTIMO K715
- Models Supported10 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.3/53.8/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/53.2/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.9/53.4/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/52.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/53/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S248 155/80 R13 79S TubeWrite a Review
- By Ashutosh Posted on 05-03-2015 17:53:454.3
Bridgestone is a tyre brand, which is trusted by countless people all across the world today. It is known for supplying high quality models that are good in handling and stability as well. Particularly, this S248 model series ensures the best handling as well as braking performance at high speeds and even when taking turns. It is a perfect choice for vehicles like Fiat Punto, Hyundai i10, Maruti Swift and a few others. This tyre features an attractive tread pattern that ensures an effective water dispersion besides offering a maximum grip on both dry and wet road conditions.
Reviews for OPTIMO K715 155/80 R13 79T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.437437Width (mm)155155Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.8080Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1313Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Anjan Posted on 09-03-2015 17:33:023.2
Hankook affirms its dominance in the tyre field with a radial such as this one. The Optimo K715 blends the best of all benefits asked for in a tyre. It improved performance with the aid of the smoothest handling and firm control. An improved braking ability ensures that the cornering capacity is also refined for the vehicle. Traction is enforced no matter how rough the road condition, and wet traction is also top notch. The most high grade engineering envelops the tyre in the firmest protection against the rough roads, granting it high durability and strength. The tyre also reaches for all benefits a tyre could possibly grant, bringing an improved fuel saving to the vehicle. Peace and comfort during the drive top the radial's benefits off, making it one of the most all rounded tyres a vehicle could equip itself with.