Compare Bridgestone S248 and JK Elanzo NXT
- Models Supported2 Models Supported10 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.3/55/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/55/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.9/55/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/55/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/55/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S248 145/80 R12 74S TubeWrite a Review
- By Ashutosh Posted on 05-03-2015 17:53:454.3
Bridgestone is a tyre brand, which is trusted by countless people all across the world today. It is known for supplying high quality models that are good in handling and stability as well. Particularly, this S248 model series ensures the best handling as well as braking performance at high speeds and even when taking turns. It is a perfect choice for vehicles like Fiat Punto, Hyundai i10, Maruti Swift and a few others. This tyre features an attractive tread pattern that ensures an effective water dispersion besides offering a maximum grip on both dry and wet road conditions.
Reviews for Elanzo NXT 235/65 R17 104H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.375900Width (mm)145235Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.8065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1217Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Mukesh Posted on 16-03-2015 18:08:375
The Elanzo NXT has registered as one of the best radial models to hit the shelves. It is supported by high grade benefits that include a great control, precise steering, hardened grip and improved braking. It offers stability and balance to secure the car at all speeds. Cruising at high speeds is enabled with confidence, and turning is made easier and smoother. The engineering of the radial incorporates the firmest build for enduring all the roughness of the streets. The fuel economy is improved, and a quiet ride is guaranteed. Altogether, this is a product of the best quality.