Compare Bridgestone S248 and JK Ultima XPC
- Models Supported2 Models Supported1 Model Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.3/53/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/53.6/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.9/53.5/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/54.2/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/53.8/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S248 145/80 R12 74S TubeWrite a Review
- By Ashutosh Posted on 05-03-2015 17:53:454.3
Bridgestone is a tyre brand, which is trusted by countless people all across the world today. It is known for supplying high quality models that are good in handling and stability as well. Particularly, this S248 model series ensures the best handling as well as braking performance at high speeds and even when taking turns. It is a perfect choice for vehicles like Fiat Punto, Hyundai i10, Maruti Swift and a few others. This tyre features an attractive tread pattern that ensures an effective water dispersion besides offering a maximum grip on both dry and wet road conditions.
Reviews for Ultima XPC 145 R12 TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.3750Width (mm)145145Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.80Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1212Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years5 Years
- By Chetan Posted on 20-03-2015 12:00:063.6
This radial is another great product from JK Tyres. It affirms a great control, with the help of a smooth handling and a tight steering. Braking and cornering are improved. Balance and stability hold the car down at all speeds, ensuring that performance is always coupled with top grade safety. The fuel economy is also improved, and the ride quality is fulfilled with a promise of peace and comfort.