Compare Bridgestone S248 and Kumho SOLUS KH17
- Models Supported2 Models Supported5 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.3/52.8/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/52.5/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.9/52.6/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/53.8/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/52.7/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S248 145/80 R12 74S TubeWrite a Review
- By Ashutosh Posted on 05-03-2015 17:53:454.3
Bridgestone is a tyre brand, which is trusted by countless people all across the world today. It is known for supplying high quality models that are good in handling and stability as well. Particularly, this S248 model series ensures the best handling as well as braking performance at high speeds and even when taking turns. It is a perfect choice for vehicles like Fiat Punto, Hyundai i10, Maruti Swift and a few others. This tyre features an attractive tread pattern that ensures an effective water dispersion besides offering a maximum grip on both dry and wet road conditions.
Reviews for SOLUS KH17 195/65 R15 91H TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180210Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.375615Width (mm)145195Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.8065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1215Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years
- By Debapratim Posted on 19-03-2015 18:28:012.9
This is a model that defines quality on every round. It has the best performance capacity, with the help of a firm grip, an upgraded steering, a tighter braking and balance assured all through the way. It performs just as well on wet surfaces as well, and ensures the firmest safety on wet grounds. Durability of the firmest is guaranteed, so that the tread's quality is accompanied by lasting life. The fuel economy is also given a boost, and a peaceful, comfortable ride is assured.