Compare Bridgestone S248 and Maxxis MA-307
- Models Supported2 Models Supported2 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.3/54.1/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/53.4/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.9/52.9/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/53.3/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/54/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S248 145/80 R12 74S TubeWrite a Review
- By Ashutosh Posted on 05-03-2015 17:53:454.3
Bridgestone is a tyre brand, which is trusted by countless people all across the world today. It is known for supplying high quality models that are good in handling and stability as well. Particularly, this S248 model series ensures the best handling as well as braking performance at high speeds and even when taking turns. It is a perfect choice for vehicles like Fiat Punto, Hyundai i10, Maruti Swift and a few others. This tyre features an attractive tread pattern that ensures an effective water dispersion besides offering a maximum grip on both dry and wet road conditions.
Reviews for MA-307 205/70 R15C 104QWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180160Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.375900Width (mm)145205Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.8070Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1215Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years2 Years
- By Rajesh Ambure Posted on 06-03-2015 17:14:403.5
Maxxis has established itself as one of the finest tyre making firms, whose products are supplied to various countries in the world. Out of the numerous models it has produced, this MA-307 is a tough tyre that is suitable for extreme off road driving conditions. It is a puncture resistance radial that gives an impressive performance be it, dry or wet surfaces. Its grooves aid in effectively flushing out water to prevent the risk of hydroplaning. All these features together, makes this tyre one of the finest in terms of overall performance.