Compare Bridgestone S248 and Maxxis MA-P1
- Models Supported10 Models Supported3 Models Supported
- HandlingThis feature explains how good this tyre is in term of handling & response.4.3/54.2/5
- Fuel SavingThis feature explains how much this tyre helps in improving vehicle fuel efficency.4/53.7/5
- Wet GripThis feature explains performance and control in wet road conditions.3.9/53.4/5
- Ride ComfortThis feature explains how smooth and comfortable ride this tyre delivers.4.1/53.2/5
- DurabilityThis feature provides an indication of tyre wear and tyre life5/53.9/5
- Reviews & Rating1 Review1 Review
Reviews for S248 155/80 R13 79S TubeWrite a Review
- By Ashutosh Posted on 05-03-2015 17:53:454.3
Bridgestone is a tyre brand, which is trusted by countless people all across the world today. It is known for supplying high quality models that are good in handling and stability as well. Particularly, this S248 model series ensures the best handling as well as braking performance at high speeds and even when taking turns. It is a perfect choice for vehicles like Fiat Punto, Hyundai i10, Maruti Swift and a few others. This tyre features an attractive tread pattern that ensures an effective water dispersion besides offering a maximum grip on both dry and wet road conditions.
Reviews for MA-P1 155/65 R13 73T TubelessWrite a Review
Speed Rating (kmph)This indicates the maximum speed ( in kmph ) for the tyre when the vehicle is at full load.180190Load Rating (Kg)Which corresponds to maximum weight ( In kilogram) a tyre can carry at full speed.437365Width (mm)155155Aspect Ratio (%)t is the ratio of the sidewall height’s to the cross section width.8065Rim Size (Inches)This stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.1313Construction TypeR stands for radial-ply construction. B stands for bias ply.RRWarranty (Year)6 Years2 Years
- By Gaurav Gandhi Posted on 03-03-2015 16:16:393.7
Maxxis stands out among tyre manufacturers, and this model gives us a gist of what makes them so great. The MA-P1 is one of the finest of quality the world of radials has seen, strengthened for longer life and greater durability. It applies firm grip on all surfaces, and keeps the braking powerful. It has the most precise steering response, allowing for improved control on all levels. In addition to this, balance and stability are molded to the finest with this radial. A lower rolling resistance gives it a better fuel capacity, along with lower noise emission. All in all, performance, handling, safety and comfort are all raised to their finest levels with the help of this outstanding radial.